Re: Downloading Multiple cards to the R6 unit, No Warning Message if Election already exists on the card.

On my system I am prompted if Okay to overwrite if there is data on the storage card.

Tab
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Brown
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 1:02 PM
Subject: Downloading Multiple cards to the R6 unit, No Warning Message if Election already exists on the card.

Note, when downloading to the R6 from GEMS, when asked "would you like to download another?, if you press ok, and say your first card is still in the system, it will not warn you that the card inserted already has election data on it, would you like to overwrite?, it just removes the election and readies the system for a new download.
Mike

Mike Brown
1611 Wilmeth Road,
McKinney, T.X.