Challege Board - Internal Error when trying to accept challenge votes for first time - GEMS 1.17.14

I have voted 6 times, 3 regular and 3 challenged.  I end the election and do a transfer to GEMS.  I go into the Challenge Board window, and then select the Vote Center that I want, which then brings up my Challenge Votes.  I then click on the Reviewed button and get a window that says

If I close the window, then go back into the Challenge Board window, and click the Vote Center and Reviewed button several times, I am finally able to get past this error message and able to Accept the challenge votes.

JEFF HINTZ
Global Election Systems