Re: No Challenge Voter ID number within the GEMS Challenge Board Window - GEMS 1.17.15

Fix in 1-17-16. Challenge voter ID has been added to Challenge Board dialog.

Dmitry
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Hintz
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 7:17 PM
Subject: No Challenge Voter ID number within the GEMS Challenge Board Window - GEMS 1.17.15

During the Georgia Certification, testing the Challenge Voter option.  After uploading the results to GEMS, I then went to the Challenge Board to Review and Accept the Challenge Votes.  However, within the Challenge Board window, it only shows the Precinct Name, the Machine ID, and the Ballot Serial Number.  How do I know which Challenge Votes to accept, if I am not able to see the Challenge Voter ID.

JEFF HINTZ
Global Election Systems