RE: RE: AVTS 4.0.7 - Record/Playback Feature

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 11:45 AM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: RE: AVTS 4.0.7 - Record/Playback Feature

Use a "delay" value of 500 and see if that helps the write-in problem.  You say it "consistently hangs".  Elaborate on that.  How many ballots does it play before it hangs?  The first ballot?  The test script I sent you ran for 240 and it had write-ins.  Were you running a different script in the second test?  Different database?

Ken,
Use a "delay" value of 500
OK

consistently hangs
4 attempts at recording and playing back new script.. short test, same data base, one precinct(precinct #1) ,repeat 1, delay 100,  voting only the 1st write in position with "A".

Jeff Hallmark