RE: Not able to Print/View ballots within Ballot Audit Window

I am looking into this now.  For what it is worth, the fix will be in 1.17.17, since 1.17.16 was released Fri 9/7/2001.

From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Larry Dix
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 1:28 PM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Not able to Print/View ballots within Ballot Audit Window

We can use GEMS 1-17-16 since Florida SOS and Metamor have been notified of the fix of the bug found in Phase I test.. This bug just reported would be introduced as a new bug.  The source code change would have to be reviewed by Metamor and sent to both Metamor and Florida SOS prior to Phase II.

  I agree that this will be something that Florida will expect to see in Phase II.  We will have to fix this and then do our best to submit to Florida and Metamor and hope for the best.

Larry J. Dix