From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 5:29 PM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Cc: Jeff Dean
Subject: RE: Not able to Print/View ballots within Ballot Audit Window

1.17.17 couldn't have been submitted, as it doesn't exist yet.  1.17.16 was released last Friday.  I am not sure what "Tari also has an outstanding bug" means.  I would really appreciate it if people could refer to bugs by their bugtrack title and date of submission.

As for this problem, it is due to header candidates and ballot station.  It can in theory be fixed on either GEMS or the BS.  The problem is right now the two systems disagree on what to do with with header candidates.  We have decided to fix this on the BS side.  The fix will be in BS 4.0.10 and 4.1.1 along with all the other stuff requested by Wyle.  So for this bug at least, certification should not affected.