Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 6:07 PM
Subject: GEMS 1-17-15 Monitor Script created with erroneous data

An election is defined for with one central count vote center returning results to polling precincts.  A monitor script is defined as jurisdiction wide, for all races in the election.  A batch of four ballots is counted centrally.  JResultClient displays the contents of the monitor script as expected.

A second monitor script is defined for one precinct only.  Results Server creates a script file containing correct data for the first monitor script; the second script file contains erroneous data.

The database 'El Paso, CO' is located on maryann//d:/program files/gems/backup.

Posted on behalf of Mike Brown in El Paso County, Colorado.

Nel