RE: AVTS 4.1.2 - Reviewing ballot in loop - VIBS

This is fixed and will be in 4.1.3.  There was another related bug in there as well:  the prev button is visible when you go back, even though you are on the first page.  Pressing it causes a mess.  This is fixed as well.

From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 12:04 PM
To: Bugs List (E-mail)
Subject: AVTS 4.1.2 - Reviewing ballot in loop - VIBS

I have a small 1 race election.  I am able to go all the way through the ballot, select my candidate, go to the last candidate, press 9 to vote.  It then goes to the summary page, and asks to press 9 to finish voting or press 4 to review ballot.  If I go back and review the ballot, it tells me that the ballot is fully voted, then starts with the race title, then tells me the candidate that I voted for, and to press 5 if I wish to deselect my choice.  However, when I select 5, it does not do anything, and no key responses do anything.  It continues to repeat the race and candidate.

JEFF HINTZ
Global Election Systems