VCProgrammer-3.13.5.1 - Error message when creating a voter card after it has been voted on the AVTS

I am doing some testing with VCProgrammer - version 3.13.5.1 for installation and training to Johnson County,KS next week.  I am currently doing it with the Manual method, until I have something from CMIS.  I am also using Voter Card.dll - version 3.13.9.2 & Mfc42.dll - version 6.00.8447.0 with Smart Cards - GES 642-1123 SU004KCO/T=O.

After creating voter cards and then voting on the AVTS unit, I come back to create more voter cards and get the following message:

This should not come up.  Do I need a new Voter Card.dll or something else???

JEFF HINTZ
Global Election Systems