Re: GEMS 1-17-17 - Standard Import not accepting Base Unit Label or VGroupID

This is fixed and will be in GEMS1-17-19.

Tab
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Hintz
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 7:29 AM
Subject: GEMS 1-17-17 - Standard Import not accepting Base Unit Label or VGroupID

I have sent this to Tab, but have not seen a response from him as of yet.

When I do an import of a CMIS export file using the Stand Import format, I get an error message of - Exrta data in file @ line 1485 field 6 char 43.  This is caused by the Base Unit Label in the VCenter/Reportunit/Baseunit field for Record Type 4.  If I remove this field, then the import will work, however, I do not get the Base Unit Label.

I get the same problem with the VGroupID in the Race field for Record Type 7.  It does not accept the file if this field is there.

I will be going to Johnson County, KS this Thursday, and need to have this fixed by then, so I can continue on with their training.

Attached is the CMIS export file.

Thanks,
Jeff