Re: Challenge Board - Choosing any VCenter gets Challenge Votes

The Challenge count method is available in GEMS 1-17-19 - you have to scroll up in the Count Method drop-down list.  Challenge ballots may be counted in any vote center.  In the GEMS Challenge Board, challenge ballots are posted to the challenge vote center only.  The challenge vote center is selected, causing all challenge ballots from all vote centers to be displayed.  Ballots are then reviewed and accepted, then posted to the challenge vote center.

Nel
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Hintz
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 12:41 PM
Subject: RE: Challenge Board - Choosing any VCenter gets Challenge Votes

OK.  I have created a Counter Group called Challenge, and it automatically creates a Vote Center called Challenge.  However, when I go to change the count method within this Vote Center, there is no Challenge count method available.  I am using GEMS 1.17.19.  Have I not downloaded some file or files that I need for this???

Also, once I create a Challenge Vote Center, do all Challenge ballots have to be voted in that Vote Center, or can any vote center be able to vote challenge ballots, but when accepting the Challenge ballots, we must use the Challenge Vote Center???

Thanks,
Jeff