From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 5:03 PM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Write-in vote cancel buttons 0 vs *

Quick follow up for the record on this:  One thing I really don't like about this star business is that if the voter wants to delete a bunch of letters and start over, it is now really easy to overshoot and cancel the write-in inadvertently.  I am not at all convinced that these Florida changes are an improvement.