[Date Prev][Date Next]
JResultClient version 1: Displays write-in in the middle of the candidates.
- To: "Bug Track" <email@example.com>
- Subject: JResultClient version 1: Displays write-in in the middle of the candidates.
- From: "Sophia Lee" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:53:47 -0800
- Importance: Normal
Problem: If the candidates
do not have any votes and the race has more than one candidates, the write-in is
displayed not at the beginning nor at the end but in the middle of the
candidates. If there are only one candidate in the race, the write-in is
displayed as the first candidate.
Conditions: (1) a race with
more than one candidates
(2) no votes for any of the candidates
sort by rank
example, consider the following:
Governor - DEM
Charles Pineda, Jr
Request: On zero
votes, position write-in consistently - whether it be at the top or