AVTS review ballot white background on colored office title

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Long [mailto:klglobal@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 6:09 PM
To: ken@dieboldes.com
Subject: GEMS

Ken:  My name is Keith Long and I am the Project Manager for Diebold
Election Systems in Maryland.  I am new to the company and do not have
all
the proper tools setup for sending you a problem so please be
understanding.
I have placed a file on the ftp site under Public folders in Incoming
folder
named Maryland Votes.gbf.  The password to the file is mugman.  I am
using
GEMS 1.17.17.0 and TS-6 firmware release number 4.1.6 and I am
generating on
my laptop using Windows 2000.  The problem is that the review ballot
page
shows both the unvoted office titles and voted office titles with a
white
background over the top of the colored office title.  I have worked
extensively with Cathi Smothers and she suggested that I place the file
on
the ftp site for you to look at. I have tried changing the file
riched20.dll
and that did not fix the problem.  We are trying to use this database as
our
outreach demonstration ballot but it is not acceptable as it is
displayed.
Let me know if you can take a look at it.  Thank you.

Keith Long
Diebold Election Systems
keithl@dieboldes.com
615-889-7880