Re: When memory cards programmed and set for election, going into Accuvote-Os Options screen and closing the screen without making any changes causes a warning msg to appear

Ravina: I have also noted during a recent election that if you change anything in the title of the election it will force you to reprogram all memory cards. Is this a desired behavior? Is the election title coded into the ballot artwork anywhere? Is it necessary that you not be allowed to change the election title? eg, finding a spelling error or other error after mem. cards are programmed.
Don B

Ravina Dhami wrote:

 GEMS 1.18.9When set for election and memory cards have been programmed, if I go to setup/accuvote-os options, do NOT change anything and just click on the 'Close' icon I get a warning msg that says "Some or All Memory Cards Have already been Programmed.  Selecting OK will require all Memory Cards to be re-programmed."  This msg should not appear b/c I did not change anything
Ravina
begin:vcard
n:Biszmaier;Don
tel;cell:502-314-6936