Shadow Races - changing the endorse fields for candidates to N.P or editing more than once results in error msg

The following error msg is displayed under the following 2 circumstances for Shadow Races:

-  Trying to change the endorse field for a candidate to 'N.P'

-  Trying to edit the endorse field for a candidate more than once.  For example, if I change the endorse field for candidate A to republican from democratic, it will allow me to successfully save.  If I go back and try to change candidate A to libertarian, I will now get the following error msg.

Ravina