Re: BS 4.3.2.1 - Screen Freezes and have to reboot inorder to go any further

The "Delete another election?" dialog now correctly locks the screen until one of the button is pressed.  The fix will be in BS 4-3-6.

Whitman

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 14:34
Subject: BS 4.3.2.1 - Screen Freezes and have to reboot inorder to go any further

BS 4.3.2.1

When in supervisor mode if I click on "Delete Election" a pop-up msg appears asking if I want to delete.  If I click on yes, it deletes the election and then presents me with another pop-up box msg, "Delete another election?  If yes, please remove the election media and insert the next one."

There are two options Yes and No, if I don't click on either of the options but click elsewhere on the screen then the pop-up box disappears.  Now if I click on any of the other supervisor functions I am returned to the Supervisor Mode screen and it has 3 options:  Election Archives, System Setup and Exit Administrator.  If I click on "Exit Administrator", the screen freezes and the only way out is to reboot.

Ravina