RE: Maryland BS Question :)

We'll change the TS Text File - Thanks!!!!!
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Nel Finberg
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 9:14 PM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: Re: Maryland BS Question :)

See the following comments.

Nel
----- Original Message -----
From: Sue Page
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 6:05 PM
Subject: Maryland BS Question :)

Maryland is using 4.1.6

Can someone tell me if this is available in a future version:
Is Maryland not restricted to using a certified Ballot Station version only?  If so, they will have to use 4.1.6, and then could migrate to the final 4.3 version currently being certified in Wyle, provided there is motivation to do so.  (We are currently up to Ballot Station 4.3.7.)
On the 1st screen that says "English" and "Start" (before the instructions
page)
they want to add a comment that says,
'Press "Start" to begin'
Start button text may be modified in the TSText file VIF_ButtonText.rtf.
They feel the "Start" button is not self explanatory.

Sue

Sue Page
Maryland Assistant Project Manager
Diebold Election Systems, Inc.