Spyrus top display line lags by one operation Card Manager 1.1.2

During testing of Spyrus Card readers (Card Manager 1.1.2), I found that the top display line text seems to lag behind by one operation.

When inserting a programmed card that was different from the key slot selected, the unit would continue to display the selected key on the top display line, while the key slot number on the second display would match the inserted programmed card.  I had to remove the card and re-insert the card to get the top line of the display to now match the bottom line information OR I had to respond to CLEAR? prompt by pressing the ENTER key and then the top line would match to the programmed card description.

If you actually have three slots programmed into the Spyrus (e.g., 1-PCT 1001, 2-Georgia, and 3-NLP), and
The top display line text seems to lag behind by one operation.

NOTE: The "/" character is to indicate the start of the second line.

If it is intended behavior that we switch the key selection in favor of the key previously programmed on the inserted card, then the text description on the top line should match the key slot number displayed on the bottom line.  It's very confusing otherwise.

Sincerely:

Ian S. Piper
Diebold Election Systems, Inc.
972.542.6000