Race Label on LCD (was RE: Jefferson County, KY)

Jefferson County would also like the race I.D. which appears on the Accu-Vote LCD when a ballot is rejected because a race is overvoted/undervoted to be the name of the race, not the race I.D. number.
Guy should probably comment on this one.  I think the basic problem is that the race label will not in general fit on the LCD screen.  The AV is capable of "scrolling" long text though.  Another possibility is to do the trick that central count does and put a ".." in the middle of long names.  As in "Presi..lican" or similar.

Anyway, seems reasonable enough to me.  We would probably want to display both the id and label though.  Guy?

Ken