RE: Poll Book

> voting machines.  I do not see any feature within the application
> to be able to do modem upload, this is something that is needed
> unless we are proposing a different method of mode upload.

We are working on upload as we speak.  With luck, something will happen Real
Soon Now(tm).

> Also,
> on the print out on the ticker tape, it would be nice to see each
> machine ID along with the total ballots cast.

Lets keep these RCRs to one topic okay guys?  Is the "Mailing List
Description" email that I sent out several times now so hard to understand
or something?  Some of us actually need to track your requests.

Ken