RE: Red as a second colour

> I've never seen a red oval printout, but I think what Greg is
> looking for is a
> way to take a separate red oval printout (which is just a
> printout of ovals, no
> text I guess) and have some identification on that oval printout
> which allows
> the print shop to match it to the actual ballot layout text.

Ahhhh... (clue hits Ken in head with loud thump).

Whitman, can you please ensure that the id text at the bottom of the images
gets printed for the oval plate?  I have never seen an red oval printout
either;  I just assumed it was there.

This feature will be in the next version of GEMS.  Its a 5 minute change.
Sorry for the confusion Greg.

Ken