Piedmont Election

I have downloaded the latest Ballot Station.exe that Tom Goetzinger has put up on the ftp site.  I just finished talking with Larry Ensminger and we both would like to know when we will have the final software for both the Ballot Station and for Poll Book.  The equipment is scheduled to ship on Wednesday of this week, to be there by the 16th, when I am scheduled to go out and set up for the L&A testing.  The Ballot Station software now has the 3 different options for transferring totals.  I think we need to put Ballot Station back to just transferring to disk like before, and putting into Poll Book the 3 options for transferring.  Please let us know, so we can try to get the equipment loaded with the final software before shipping.

Thanks,

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems