Re: AccuTouch - Ability to transmit accumulated totals in Poll Book to disk.

>DATE: 3/399
>FROM: Jeff Hintz
>
>Date Requested: March 8, 1999
>Jurisdiction: Gaston, NC
>Election Date: April 23, 1999
>
>Description of Requested Change:
>
>Function to be able to transmit to disk on the Poll Book.  We already have
this function in the Ballot Station software, it should not be too hard to
cut this into the Poll Book software.  Although we probably will not be
sticking with floppy disk as our removable media, this added function to the
Poll Book will help us with the elections that we have coming up, to speed
up the process of uploading totals.  If we are able to transfer all
accumulated totals from all the AccuTouch machines in a polling location on
to one disk, then we will cut the central transfer process time down
considerably.

>Jeff Hintz
>Global Election Systems

I'll look into doing this. As you say it should not be a problem.

Tab