RE: AVTS - System Total

:-)  We would fail this requirement with the registry entry.

I could see this being an issue, however, and this does have a scary ring to
it.  Tab, can you dust the FEC guidelines off the shelf and take a look?  It
might even be worth calling Wyle and seeing whether there is some
"interpretation" of this rule that would be favorable to us if it exists.

Does this counter serve *any* practical purpose outside meeting an FEC
requierment?

Ken