AccuVote-TS - Multi Language & Election Name

DATE:			7/21/99
FROM:			Jeff Hintz

Date Requested:	August 15,1999
Jurisdiction:		California Demonstration

Description of Requested Change:

Currently we have only 1 field for the Name of the Election.  This information is brought over onto the ballot as the Main Header information.  We do not have a language field, to be able to select the language and change the Name of the Election accordingly.  We either need a language field where you define the Name of the Election, or we need to be able to define the Main Header information within Headers and have the software use this data instead.

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems