RE: Modify Vote centers with Card by ID/Label

Add new column between Base precinct and Card that will list Ballot Style.

I think you mean "ballot", not "ballot style", right?  Ie, the rotations.

So that we can have a report that has all the ballot information on it for Printers, and Jurisdictions for ballot orders and cross referencing.

Are you trying to get multi-card ballot information from this report?  For example you can have the same card shared by two partisan ballots in the same base precinct.  This is of interest to poll workers but not really interesting to printers.

We'll get this into the next major release -- easy addition.

Ken