TS Headers for El Paso CO (was RE: headers)

El Paso requires headers - the shaded headers - that are linked to the races
Tari

Okay.  Jeff Hintz, I need you to mail me an simple IMARK database with two races and two headers.  Once I get this we'll look into what it will take to get GEMS headers in there.

Please also follow up with what the IMARK headers are capable of.  I know that you can't force a header to the top of a column like GEMS, but everyone would probably like an outline of how they do work.  For example, will headers end up at the bottom of the column under some circumstances?

Ken