Re: Text position relative to ovals

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Clark <ken@dieboldes.com>
To: Request for Change Report <rcr@dieboldes.com>
Date: Monday, September 27, 1999 5:58 PM
Subject: RE: Text position relative to ovals

In the ballot layout software, it would be beneficial to tolerances in AccuVotes and Ballot printing/cutting if we could nudge the candidate text and yes/no text further away from the oval position by approximately one character width.

Setup -> Ballot Options -> Margins -> Candidate Margins ->  Left/Right

Ken

Let me rephrase:
It would be beneficial to tolerances in AccuVotes and Ballot printing/cutting if we could "restrict the margins for" the candidate text and yes/no text further away from the oval position by approximately one character width.

Ian