State reporting reqirements --South Carolina

South Carolina has mandated to its counties that no system will be approved in S.C. if it can't report results to the State in a specific format (NOTE:  I am forwarding supporting materials to Tab and Ken).  Moreover, no counties can purchase voting systems from this point forward.
(Beaufort County is about to close and hopefully we will win it--we have the recommendation from the election board).

The materials I am forwarding address the following:  (1) file record layout, (2) results file requirements, (3) party codes, (4) office and district codes, (5) county codes, (6) solicitor district table (whatever in the world that means), and (7) general instruction for file transmission.

Thanks,
Larry