No Subject

This request is to provide two data fields: 1) troubleshooter or rover
district (3 digit field) and 2) drop-off number (3 digit field).  These
should be part of the "voting center" data entry, and be allowed to change
at any time (not part of "set for election" lockout.  These do not need to
be on the memory card, but do need to allow two reports providing sorting
for voting centers by these two fields.

Explanation:
In each and every election, we've needed to make up special excel or
reporting sheets so that we have a polling location by "drop-off" center
report.  This is critical so that a drop-off site can call in, and get a
quick report as to whether we've received all polling locations in their
drop-off area.  Presently, we have an AccuVote status report (in number
sequence only) that requires us to scan the report over and over on election
night, checking off polling places as they come in.  But, presently there is
no way to determine whether the drop off location has all their polling
sites reported or not sorted by drop-off center.  This is a killer in each
election.

Also, we need a report of polling locations sorted by troubleshooters as
well.  Now, they are making several different spreadsheet reports (at all
the sites I'm familiar with) and then we have to work from the single
AccuVote status report, crossing polls off the other reports.
Thanks Steve