Re: Ovals positioned back to back on ballots.

Jefferson County has used No. 2 pencils (with no eraser - attached to the voting booth) with no apparent bleed through or problem eith reading. Does anyone know of a problem in using this high tech device?
Thanks: Don

Ken Clark wrote:

Usually ballots are 1, 2, 3, or 4 columns.  Looking "through" the paper, a left justified oval on the front will be on the "right" of that column on the back.  You have to use mixed columns or multi-column candidates for ovals to match back-to-back.

If you are worried about matched ovals, choose layout options that make matching impossible.

Having said that, I find it hard to believe that for visible-light readers we can't find a writing instrument that:

Should we hire an office supply consultant perhaps? :-/

Ken

begin:vcard
n:Biszmaier;Don
tel;pager:888-417-5153