RE: Straight Party override with vote for more than one

> This is to request this change as an Urgent request for the February 27th
> Presidential Primary Election in Puerto Rico.

They're all urgent...

> Is this as clear as mud?

No, this was well written;  thanks.  This is of course a nasty request --
they will need new AccuVote firmware.  I propose we release some test ROMs
for PR and only commit them to the mainline if we get the sale.  I'll follow
up with a time frame when we have one.

> The good news is they will always will need this feature and it
> is used only
> on some races not all so this must be selectable by race.

But is it the same rule for all vote-for-more-than-one races controlled by
straight party?  If not that could be a problem.

Ken