RE: Straight Party override with vote for more than one

> This is to request this change as an Urgent request for the February 27th
> Presidential Primary Election in Puerto Rico.

This is now complete for both GEMS (central count) and for the precinct
count firmware.  It will be in GEMS 1.15.1 and AV PC 1.94x respectively.

We have called this straight party rule "supplemental" for want of a better
term.  Enable it in Settings -> AccuVote -> Tally Settings.

Ken