RE: 25-character precinct name on SOVC

When will the GBS request for the minimum 25-character precinct name in the GEMS SOVC report be completed?

Count 'em:

Here was the RCR response:

11.    Expand the Precinct name field on the SOVC -- Need at least 25 characters.

25 w's or 25 i's?   The current width is 1.25 inches, which I agree is too narrow.  We'll increase it by half an inch.

This was completed some time ago.  It is now 1 3/4".  I can increase again to 2", but I think that is a bad idea.  2" is 20% of the drawble width on an 11" landscape SOVC.  You will have to get some consensus from the support group for another increase.  We made it though all last year with 1 1/4".

The motivation for my request is that I want to start testing changes in conjunction with Larry Calvert at GBS ASAP, as all other of their requests have been completed.

I don't know many days are in an ASAP.  We have been over this before.

Ken