RE: Landscape Ballots - Invalid Ballot

Landscape Ballots
Currently, the only text on the full printing template is at the bottom indicating front and back with Id"s.  Easily understood by the printer in portrait mode.

My suggestion is to have TOP and BOTTOM in the appropriate places and maybe arrows indicating "this side up".

Can you elaborate on "appropriate"?  What (exactly) do you want drawn and where?
In this version the printed ballot does not match the programmed voting positions.

This is (a) not an rcr, and (b) fixed.
The amount of white space from the question candidate and the bottom line is different than the white space for the last race candidate.  The candidate bottom line is very (too) close to the vertical oval.

You use the "shift box vert" option to move the bottom box line away from the oval.  I am looking into why your questions have the strange 1/4" gap and will follow up to support or bugtrack.

Ken