RE: ability to clear one precinct in a multiprecinct vote center

Subject: ability to clear one precinct in a multiprecinct vote center

I have had several requests from clients that we be able to clear one precinct in a vote center that has 2 or more precincts in it -  Is this possible for us to do??

Anthing is possible.

Could you give some context as to what circumstances they want to do this?  AccuVotes upload their precincts all or nothing.  GEMS reports are supposed to just be a reflection of the AV tapes.  That's why we clear at the memory card resolution.

Ken