Re: Fw: Accu-Vote printouts

Steve Knecht wrote:

> Guy, could we get an AccuBasic Report Option that just printed out the label
> and the ballots cast by precinct only for the zero and election night
> report.  The California tape was incredibly long in this last election and
> when we combine precincts into a polling place, we really only use the
> ballots cast information for each precinct.  This would shorten up the
> morning and evening procedures.  We could always request longer reports if
> we need them.  1.94US BCST or something like that.  Please let me know.

  Can do.  Let me know when you need it so I can see if I can combine testing it
with other testing.  I'll probably call it 1.94US California (194usca.abo).

  To restate the change, I'll add a "BALLOTS CAST" report to the available
options and make it the default for the election results.  The default election
zero totals report will not change.  Note that this means that the default
election results report will not suffice for the "official" results tape.

  Does anyone else want this as a reporting option?  I'm going to be doing the
suite of reports for the V2 release which would be a good time to add it to any
of the other reports.  And if anyone else wants it for 1.94/1.95, let me know
and I can do it at the same time as I do California's.

           Guy