RE: FOOTER AVAILABILITY IN GEMS

any ETA on when we will be able to have the footer available for use on the paper (AccuVote OS) ballots?

Not any time soon for the greyed out "footer" radio button I suspect (header->options->type).

We can probably give you "card footers" which sit at the very bottom of the card and span all columns on pretty short order.  That isn't very usefull for cramped ballots, though it is probably better than nothing.  I'll get that into the next release if people are desperate.
also on a sidenote

Sigh.

Ken