Fw: El Paso - for TS -unit # on tape and Pre # on each Screen

forgot the attachment - it is below

 We are starting to direct our attention to the Colorado Primary...

We are requesting a change to the Touch Screen software. When the
Voter Access Card is inserted into the Touch Screen, the first screen brings
up the precinct (as requested). The precinct is verified and the voter
starts voting. Then, for whatever reason, the voter walks away. Eventually,
when it is discovered, the ballot must be cancelled. Susan needs to know
what precinct has a ballot that is being cancelled, but she cannot get to
that first screen. Can we add the precinct number to other screens BESIDES
the first screen? Say, the last screen also, where the cancel button shows?
We are currently running version 3.10.22.1
Thanks!

Ralph

When we print a totals tape from a Touch Screen, we have no
identifying information back to the diskette. Could you put in a request to
add the unit number of the diskette to the totals tape report? This way we
can tie back the report to the diskette without hand writing the unit
number. It will eliminate a point of confusion and reduce the chance for
error.
Thanks!

Ralph