VoteFor on SOVC -- GBS (RE: State of Illinois)

Submitted on behalf of GBS and the State of Illinois (note the language is by Diane Felts, State of Illinois):

2.    The Statement of "Votes Cast" will include at least the following:
             a.    The "Vote For"

We don't do this, but its not hard to add, and is not a bad idea.  It will be in the next major GEMS release.

Is wasn't in the next major release, but it will be in 1.16.4.  I was wrong about it being not hard to add as well.

It would be worth while for whomever is responsible for GBS/LHS to resubmit any of their outstanding RCRs one topic per submission.  Some of their requests are getting lost in the noise of these multi-item RCRs as some items get done and others are put off.  Resubmitting them doesn't necessarily mean they'll get done right away, but it does mean they won't get lost.

Ken