Re: change in report terminology

can we please change" Print Precinct Summary  " in the drop down menu to Print Election Summary  like the Report actually says ?
Thanks
-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Clark <ken@dieboldes.com>
To: rcr <rcr@dieboldes.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 6:24 PM
Subject: RE: change in district terminology

From: Tari Runyan [mailto:tprunyan@techline.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 5:18 PM
Could you please change the district terminology from Child district to Sub - district so it says Add Sub -District

Okay.  In 1.16.4.
and where the pop up window comes up and says" District so and so has sub districts must add Leaf districts only" - can you change "Leaf " to Sub  for uniformity .

A leaf district is a district that has no sub-districts.  A sub-district can have sub-districts -- its a hierarchy.  If you don't like the term leaf district, I'm open to something better.  Sub-districts aren't it though.  I think we only use the term in that error message, and its pretty self explainatory.

Ken