RCR - VIBS Full Race Reading

Title:

[posted on behalf of Phil Scruggs @ Soza]

Issue: This RCR is to change the VIBS software so that the full race has to be read before the voter can cast a vote. Currently, when a voter makes a selection the remainder of the race is not read. This may led to problems in that the last candidate might complaint that their name might not be read.

Thanks,
Phil

I think it originally worked like this, and we had a request to allow them to skip.  Suppose its going to have to be a flag in the GEMS AVTS setup dialog.

Ken