Re: reject writeins using feeders

Tari Runyan wrote:
rereading your email - I like the option in setup mode - that means we could set it for feeders or not - correct?

  Correct.  You get feeder sort when both the write-in (or blank ballots or whatever) sort option is enabled in GEMS and "FEEDER SORT ENABLED" is set on the AV.  The default, to keep the peace, will be "FEEDER SORT DISABLED".

  Now, do you need 1.94 memory card compatibility or can you switch to 1.95?  There is only one letter left for 1.94 and then it gets messy!  :-)

         Guy