AVTS - Wrapping of text to next column.

I am currently programming a trial election for Mahoning County, Ohio.  They have about 15 races with candidates and then 6 issues.  One issue is extremely long and can only be fit onto the AVTS unit if I make it a 1 column ballot.  By doing this, I go from a 4 page ballot to a 8 page ballot.  Can we get the AVTS software to be able to wrap a race if it does not fit into 1 column, like it did in the old I-Mark software.

This is for their November election, so they would need to approve the ballot by November 1.  Is this possible to get accomplished or do we need to make it a 1 column ballot for this trial election???

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems