From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Robert Chen
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 8:23 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: AVTS 3.13.5.2 Count Test

I understand the importance of the CE development effort.  I certainly support it, it will build us a better voting system.  However, for demo purposes it is kinda awkward to have this "vote stuffing" feature at the end of the demo.  I understand that tab and ken employ a branching development tree.  We were hoping that this feature could be "rolled" back for a demo release.

Take care,

rob chen