RE: challenged voter for Spyrus reader

I believe that is a issue that has not been resolved as yet.  No way to type
in the voter details on a challenged voter.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Rodney
D Turner
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 3:05 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: challenged voter for Spyrus reader

In addition to VIBS voters, it would be great if we could program the Spyrus
reader to accept and process a challenged voter. I would need this for the
Bexar County, TX election. I would need this no later than Wednesday, 31 Jan
2001. Although this is an Early Voting election, it would be great selling
point for the "powers that be" to see the Spyrus do all of the Pollbook
functions. Thanks

Rodney D. Turner
Project Manager, Bexar County
rodney@dieboldes.com