SOVC - Absentee and polling results in one report

This is a long standing request, made again today by our newest AVTS customer, Alameda.  They will for this election and Oakland, but in November, they want an SOVC flag that allows printing of absentee and polling results on SOVC without having to print two seperate reports, each with 1100 precincts and hundreds of pages.  This has been a long standing item.  We'll need to step up to this by Nov.

Steve Knecht
Global Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell       800-508-5710 pager