RE: Card Manager 0.2.4

From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Sophia Lee
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 7:09 PM

Is it possible for the Manager to display "Card Created" to indicate that the card has been programmed and it's okay to remove it at this point?

Some reassuring user feedback is probably not a bad idea.  Only question is, what do we do next?  Does "Card Created" just flash on the screen for a moment, followed by the "Clear?" prompt like now?  Or do we force the user to remove the card before the next action?  Not sure which is better.  Also, do we do something analogous for Clear?

Ken