RE: follow-up to write-in

Manually correcting people spelling mistakes sounds like a cure worse than
the disease.  How does their system work now?  Knowing how they do it would
be very worth while -- this problem has been on my mind for a long time.

Be prepared for this not being done for this in the June-July timeframe
however.  Depending on how the actual solution hacks out we might be able to
slip it in, but I would not count on it.

Ken